Home  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 WTF !! Imbalance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
Astro
Novice
Novice

Age : 26
Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-28
Location : Q.C,Philippines

PostSubject: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm

WTF is this ??? Soi killing people in the PVP and he is using not released item and he is one of the staff of the server. howcome he killed the players??[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leehalt
Novice
Novice

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

- Can you please justify that statement? Give examples as to why you think he is "imbalance"
ie: Damage is too high, redux is too much.

- If youre baffled by something, do some research, staying stupid is your fault.
*(Translation: If you dont know something, ask around)

- If you think that just because he is a GM that he must not participate in anything related to PVP then
that holds true for EVERY Game Masters, force them to not PVP, and trust me, they WILL get bored.

- If there is something that you can not find on your own, try asking around, most people dont want their
secrets (builds, card combo, item/equipment combo) revealed, and that is understandable, they want to
get ahead of the others (people like you who know only how to spam) is probably the main reason.

- If you want to start trouble, make sure you can end it.

- Also it is just plain stupid if you just complain about something and not back it up.

- From your friendly neighborhood (not) spiderman.

- Oh btw... WHERES THE SCREENSHOT?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Kenz
Novice
Novice

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Astro wrote:
WTF is this ??? Soi killing people in the PVP and he is using not released item and he is one of the staff of the server. howcome he killed the players??[img][/img]

dude, even he's a GM he can also join pvp and of course it pvp so he can kill anyone there provided he using his non-GM account..

and how can you say that he's using unreleased stuff???


Last edited by Kenz on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : Chicago, USA

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 am

The fact is soi is NOT a normal player and should be using restraint in pvp. KOSing players is not acceptable. HE can retaliate from defense only. As far as participating in pvp events thats up to the players if they'll allow him to. Yes he does test unreleased items and therefore as i said already must excersize restraint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net
avatar
sawsawv1
Novice
Novice

Age : 24
Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

i think its kinda wrong to test new items in pvp, test should be done by gm to gm not to try killing somebody in pvp... gm's should have schedules for testing new items and not in pvp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Kenz
Novice
Novice

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 am

sawsawv1 wrote:
i think its kinda wrong to test new items in pvp, test should be done by gm to gm not to try killing somebody in pvp... gm's should have schedules for testing new items and not in pvp


you have a point there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Shadow
Novice
Novice

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 am

Kenz wrote:
sawsawv1 wrote:
i think its kinda wrong to test new items in pvp, test should be done by gm to gm not to try killing somebody in pvp... gm's should have schedules for testing new items and not in pvp


you have a point there...

+10 to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
zexiswild
Novice
Novice

Age : 96
Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : novaliches

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Spell IMBA (^_^) nyahahah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Kenz
Novice
Novice

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 am

zexiswild wrote:
Spell IMBA (^_^) nyahahah...

pwede RED Nlng???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
johndeene
Novice
Novice

Age : 26
Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Location : ph

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm

testing weapon should try in normal humans hehe what i mean is player to player not to gm to gm coz gm are strong even w/o equips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : Chicago, USA

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm

I disagree. The developers test them for ways the could potentially be abused then adjust the item so its balanced. The only real way for them to test them is to try them out practically. Also keep in mind they test with an account that does not have a gm level with characters that have legitament stats otherwise the tests wouldn't be accurate. Player to player doesn't work out well because 1. you have to release the item to that player for them to test it out. and 2. they might not know all the possible ways it could be abused. The developer doesn't test the item out and gain anything i.e. pvp points they dont need them. Also they don't continue to use the abusive parts once they're discovered (I couldn't guarentee a player would do the same). Instead they adjust the scripts so its balanced and releasable for all to enjoy. As far as not letting a developer play... i agree they are not normal players. However not allowing them to play at all would remove them from the game in a way that might even stifle their creative flow not to mention bore the hell outta them. The reason they're good at developing new items and whatnot is partially because they enjoy playing. UNLIKE a normal player, they have rules they must follow. As far as I've seen, both of my developers excersize restraint in a pvp enviornment and do a stellar job for server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net

kokoro11
Novice
Novice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 am

sawsawv1 wrote:
i think its kinda wrong to test new items in pvp, test should be done by gm to gm not to try killing somebody in pvp... gm's should have schedules for testing new items and not in pvp


I agree...make a normal account and normal player and test the items to them....because thats not fair if you will try the unimplemented items to normal players...thats really annoying for me... im not commenting in this topic because of any matters...i just want to help the server.. so please gm think bout this thanks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Eiziekiel
Novice
Novice

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:36 pm

kokoro11 wrote:
sawsawv1 wrote:
i think its kinda wrong to test new items in pvp, test should be done by gm to gm not to try killing somebody in pvp... gm's should have schedules for testing new items and not in pvp


I agree...make a normal account and normal player and test the items to them....because thats not fair if you will try the unimplemented items to normal players...thats really annoying for me... im not commenting in this topic because of any matters...i just want to help the server.. so please gm think bout this thanks...

Yeah you have a point of using a normal account to test those unreleased items but dude, he's doing a test for those items to determine how imbalance it is and you can't stop him whatever character or account he wants to use, besides he's not even a legitament player he's a devoloper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Marwin+Bete&init=quick#/pr

kokoro11
Novice
Novice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-02-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

ok powh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: WTF !! Imbalance   

Back to top Go down
 

WTF !! Imbalance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SelcouthRO :: Off Topic :: Trash Can-
Jump to: