Home  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A newbie here.. and really need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

deadlysonata
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: A newbie here.. and really need help!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 am

I dont know if this is the right section to post this topic here..anyway

I've encountered this problem here in an event at the game ( Find the Killers ) which is hosted by our Respective " GM Kyle " ... I have read the rules very well ... but later that .. I was suddenly killed by the GM which because I was using a knife .. but on what I have read in the chatbox " No weapons except for knife " and that makes my mind to get immediately my knife.. and so after that.. 1st round was already done and i didn't received my prizes .. so 2nd round was almost starting so i really make sure to take off all my items in my novice to prevent any problems in the event.. but later that ... the event already started .. a guy was chasing me to kill me ... not just that ....but the main problem was that he was running very fast or run fast of all the other novices including me.. so that makes me disappointed and ( for real im not a foolish and dumb player so...) I get my items in my inventory to defend myself from that guy .. but eventually i got killed again by the GM becus i was using my equipments .. but that doesn't stop me..so I asked the GM to explain "why was that guy running so fast than the others " a short pause.. and he didn't reply at me .. so i feel mad.. and i ask him again to explain why that guy run so fast.. and so after that .. I got kicked in the event and got even Log-out from the game..so i need your help there.!!

(i dont want to mention the name of that guy )
and BTW~~ ALL OF US GOT KILLED BEFORE THE EVENT STARTED SO THERE ARE NO OTHER WAY HE COULD HAVE THE BUFF " INCREASE AGILITY "!! AND ITS WAS SAID IN THE EVENT NOT TO USE POTIONS!!

so to those anyone who understands me thank you ... and to those who don't understand me well thank you ..

sry for my bad english[b][b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

PostSubject: Re: A newbie here.. and really need help!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 pm

In a find the killer event with novices NO GEARS are allowed at all including a knife. The gm was right to take u out of the first round. HOWEVER if he misprinted and said it was allowed...that's not your fault and shouldn't have been taken out on you. GMs can check for gears easily with a simple right click and view you. If a novice is walking as you said too fast the gm himself would know if he were wearing shoes. Agi can increase walking speed too. Could be that novice was all agi... I dont know i wasn't there. ANYWAY i will talk to that gm about handling situations as this. Hes still new and learning. Sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net

GMkyle
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: GM kyle here..   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 am

The problem is you didn't see I was nuke novice everytime I recall them.. And is it my fault that he has a good strategy of running?.. I can see all the equips of the player everytime I do event.. I always checking equipment of the players inside/during my event.. You been kicked out because that was the third warning.. 1st warning I'd stop the 1st round because someone use potion, 2nd warning I'd nuked someone who were using armor with ghostring card and the third.. I saw you using knife.. FTK event is no gear.. But I admit I do FTK with knife.. But the time you were there.. There's no knife rule.. Before I open warportal I shouted that there will be NO KNIFE / EQUIPS / POTS.. Thats all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiziekiel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: A newbie here.. and really need help!   Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:17 am

TOPIC CLOSED ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Marwin+Bete&init=quick#/pr

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newbie here.. and really need help!   

Back to top Go down

A newbie here.. and really need help!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top