Home  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Riful
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 pm

I've been playing for a few days now and never ran into any connection problems, but while I was leveling today there was some lag or something and I DC'd. Now I see this, immediately after logging in, every time. When it dc'd the first time (while I was leveling), I hit the wrong key, apparently the one that opens the guild window. And since I'm not IN a guild, I thought that's why I was erroring. I've tried using the lite client installer + the ragray files I already had, then I tried the full installer, same thing happens. Right now I'm following the disconnection fix guide in the sticky here.

:Edit:
I've done everything that's been suggested so far as to fix this, nothing works. If an Admin could please contact me through a PM here, that would be great.

I don't know if this is the same problem everyone else seems to have been having or not, but any help would be great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurfaSurf
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 am

READ THE STICKY NOTE IN TECH SUPPORT THREAD.. IT'll ANSWER ABOUT YOUR ISSUE and IT'S STEP by STEP format. Just follow it and it will fix yer prob.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Riful
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I did follow the sticky, step by step. And no, it did NOT fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 am

I really wish you people would STOP posting new threads on issues that have already COUNTLESS TIMES been explained. AGAIN i will post this.

1. Hack program
2. Firewall
3. anti virus
4. inet proxy problem
those are the four reasons you can be disconnected from server.

put exception for firewall and anti virus If that doesn't work, then it's windows problem or internal problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net

Riful
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:35 pm

For the last time, I tried everything you said to do. I turned off my firewall, turned off my anti-virus, checked to make sure there's no problems with windows and made sure I'm not on a proxy server. The problem is on your end.
But if you'd rather just tell me to stop bugging you then that's fine with me. I don't want to play a server run by staff that doesn't help their players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

InoMichi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:58 am

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP~
I have the EXACT SAME problem Neutral
Client froze, DC'd and whenever I re-logged, I'd get booted out via Server Disconnection D:
I also did what the sticky told to do for this kind of problem, even reseted my characters' positions and looks from the control panel and tried to play on another computer :s
Needless to say, none of them worked T_T
Help please >;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

IF the problem was on my end....EVERYONE would be having this issue INCLUDING ME. The reality is they are not. Its an issue on YOUR end. SO FOR THE LAST TIME Those are the four reasons why a person would disconnect. Maybe you should stop using hacking programs you'd have a better chance at staying connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net

Dambuhala101
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 am

Same Problem with me. please Help me. I can't Play. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurfaSurf
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Mon May 09, 2011 5:40 am

Dambuhala101 wrote:

it might be the cause stated above. just check it and try ato log again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dambuhala101
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Fri May 13, 2011 1:29 am

SurfaSurf wrote:
Dambuhala101 wrote:

it might be the cause stated above. just check it and try ato log again.

I already try those steps. but nothing happens. hope you can help me Aria. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurfaSurf
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Keep yourself updated on the changes about the Disconnection thing we're currently fixing it atm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurfaSurf
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 am

SOLVED. MOVED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?   

Back to top Go down

Is this from the disconnect error all over the tech section?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top