Home  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please Help Me x(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

xinghenlei
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Please Help Me x(   Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 am

After I patch and click the start, nothing happens or pops out, what will I do? x((
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me x(   Thu May 12, 2011 12:23 pm

This is probably due to your ragnarok client or your antivirus software. It could be that your antivirus software is simply deleting the client instead of hiding it thus not opening... The other problem could be the KRO itself. What i suggest is for you to download the full installer off selcouthro.com which has a current ragray inside of it which you dont need to patch and the selcouth client as well...you do have to patch that. Or you can download a new ragray on your own at ragray.net following the instructions at the top of the tech forum. In order for your antivirus to accept the game tho before you start from the patcher you must disable your antivirus so its not deleted OR make an exception for the program on your antivirus options. Then if you suffer from disconnections, its due to your firewall which you also need to make exceptions for or deactivate to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net
SurfaSurf
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me x(   Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Inactive posts. Moved to Bin

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me x(   

Back to top Go down