Home  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arcanite and Phoenix Gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eiziekiel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 am

He manipulates a GM? Whoa!, the GM is sucha buncha NOOB he loves doing favor of his normal peepz friends
Anyway I just heard this news from a trusted source Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just passing by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Marwin+Bete&init=quick#/pr
dervy
Admininstrator
Admininstrator

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 pm

The GM made a bad judgment call...there is no question about that. We've all made bad judgment calls at some point or another. Sucks when poor judgment means someone gets the benefit of stealing from you and ultimately smearing your good name. The GMs intentions were not bad. NOTHING about what Spike did benefited him in any way shape or form. He is not guilty of stealing, Spike is. Give the GM a break, he feels like shit as it is. That GM is already paying enough for what happened. He lost his position. Don't insult him...He's as much a victim if not more than the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://selcouth.forumotions.net
zexiswild
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

Eiziekiel wrote:
He manipulates a GM? Whoa!, the GM is sucha buncha NOOB he loves doing favor of his normal peepz friends
Anyway I just heard this news from a trusted source Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just passing by.

thx EIZ for the NOOB thingy shit...that's very good of you thank you very much...and yea now i have proven your true nature and how you rationalize people... loves doing favors for friends and normal peeps ei.. tsk tsk if they only knew what have you done in the past when you still play in Selcouth and the last server we both playing... and YEAH i got it from a trusted source also...i dont know if you can still act and talk like that if they really know what your real color is???... Basketball Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :lol!: lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Requiem
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 am

Let's not direct immature posts to others please. We all commit mistakes and I'm sure YOU (you know who you are) also did in the past (now just don't make me enumerate it) and I'm not gonna deny that I too, human as I am, commited some. The comment "NOOB" wouldn't really fit to what the GM's mistake was; it was more like of a "scammed-scammer" situation. So if we all please just shut the (****) and stop with these useless (*******) posts, that would make a better server right? Very Happy

Last edited by Requiem on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : [GM] Neo™)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markcaparas
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 am

Eiziekiel wrote:

Just passing by.
Look Whos Talking ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markcaparas
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 am

Requiem wrote:
Let's not direct immature posts to others please. We all commit mistakes and I'm sure YOU (you know who you are) also did in the past (now just don't make me enumerate it) and I'm not gonna deny that I too, human as I am, commited some. The comment "NOOB" wouldn't really fit to what the GM's mistake was; it was more like of a "scammed-scammer" situation. So if we all please just shut the (FORBIDDEN WORD) and stop with these useless (FORBIDDEN WORD) posts, that would make a better server right? Very Happy

[b][i] Super Like !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zexiswild
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Requiem wrote:
Let's not direct immature posts to others please. We all commit mistakes and I'm sure YOU (you know who you are) also did in the past (now just don't make me enumerate it) and I'm not gonna deny that I too, human as I am, commited some. The comment "NOOB" wouldn't really fit to what the GM's mistake was; it was more like of a "scammed-scammer" situation. So if we all please just shut the (FORBIDDEN WORD) and stop with these useless (FORBIDDEN WORD) posts, that would make a better server right? Very Happy

SUPER LIKE PART 2 dude.. W
ELL SAID... flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimheart
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Closed ~

In a world of first impressions, take a second look.
"You are worth being late to work in the morning"
No body compares.
Problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanite and Phoenix Gear   

Back to top Go down

Arcanite and Phoenix Gear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum